Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas!


Welp! Since I won't be back until December 31, I have decided to give you six releases. Two interviews, the conclusion to the Kaya & Caleb miniseries on After Hours and Episode 44: Growing Pains of After Midnight! I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday and I will see you next year!

After Hours: Bane Lockhart
After Hours: Charlie Savage
What if? Kaya & Caleb Pt. 2 - Age 10
What if? Kaya & Caleb Pt. 3 - Age 15
What if? Kaya & Caleb Pt. 4 - Age 18 - Finale

Enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. AM Overload! :D :D :D

    And because I have no self control I'm going to read all of them right now and then proceed to be sad because I didn't save any for later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! You sound like Jazen. She tried to pace herself and ended up reading them all too. Well I hope it's enough to last you for a few days at least...maybe AM residue or something :P

      How are you feeling now?

      Delete